Mousetrap Dress Boutique is a luxurious bridal, prom and eveningwear showroom, with the largest collection on the south coast. As well as being the premier stockist of the Morilee bridal collection, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop for all things beautiful and can cater for your every bridal need; from striking Irregular Choice wedding shoes to delicate Poirier veils.
Our team of specialist Bridal Consultants are constantly on the lookout for upcoming wedding trends. When choosing new gowns for our collection, high profile weddings always have a big influence and help us to predict the kind of styles our customers will be interested in. One of our most popular gowns at the moment is Morilee’s Leona dress, which was recently worn by model Danielle Lloyd. We showcased this elegant and sophisticated gown at the recent Bridal Boot Fair at Southend Barns and the dress has been a big hit with many of our clients. This season we have also seen our brides opt for beautiful, large applique lace, which has been a feature of several recent high profile weddings and following the wedding of the Duchess of Sussex earlier this year, Marcella satin and crepe has also been very popular.
Our clients are often concerned about their choice of dress suiting their wedding venue, but we believe there is no right or wrong when choosing a gown and we always encourage our brides to pick something they feel their very best in. Whether you are getting married in a beautiful barn or a countryside garden, we feel that your venue choice should not sway you from picking the dress of your dreams!
5 top tips when choosing your Wedding Dress:
- Pinterest is a great place to research different styles of gown before you start shopping
- Bring a small bridal party with you when trying on, too many opinions can cloud your own judgement
- Start looking for your dress around a year before you plan to get married. Many dresses take 6 – 9 months to be made to order and you will need to allow around 12 weeks before the wedding for any alterations
- Don’t be frightened to try on something that you never imagined wearing. Your Bridal Consultant can help guide you if you are unsure, they are trained to know what suits certain body shapes and people’s styles
- Finally, remember to relax and enjoy the experience of trying on wedding dresses
If you would like to book an appointment at Mousetrap Dress Boutique, please call us on 02392 481425 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.