We have some exciting positions available for those looking to get into the hospitality and events industry. From front of house staff to bar supervisors, we are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and hard working applicants to join our new and exciting catering team here at Southend Barns. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and be part of delivering exceptional events at a high standard.
Roots Catering is our in-house catering company at Southend Barns. We are passionate about food and service, and love to deliver fantastic events with energetic, friendly and personable staff.
We are looking for Front of House waiting staff, Bar Staff and Bar & Floor supervisors.
We are looking for applicants with the following qualities:
- Team player that enjoys service and hospitality
- Can smile even when under pressure
- Friendly and presentable
- Can communicate with guests and has a good level of spoken English
- Experience in customer service, hospitality or restaurants
- Have your own transport or be able to get to Southend Barns, near Chichester
- Be able to work at least 3 weekends out of 4 a month
What we offer…
- Part time hours with regular work known well in advance
- Competitive rates of pay
- Uniform, meals and drinks when on shift (delivery day)
- Work in a fantastic environment with a very friendly and professional team
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
To find out more or to apply please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com